Photo Shoot Planning




Upon further consideration, I have decided to change some of the looks that I stated in my photo shoot planning. I am changing the hair from box braids to long hair because I don't think that braids are going to emulate this ideal of elegance that I am trying to achieve. Furthermore, I am no longer going to use a throne chair as a prop as I feel that it goes against the uses and gratification theory by not allowing the reader to relate with the cover star.
The makeup is also going to be lighter in complexion however I might retain the dark lipstick. This is going to make her face glow and look angelic thus give an elegant outlook. To be in accordance with my magazine production planning, her hair should be more 'soulful' this maybe an afro style is the best option.

Comments

Popular Posts